Jan 7, 2015

The Wonder Himself Wondered Himself To Death Mix Series Volume #1: The Best Song From Every CD In The Dashboard Console Of My Gray 2001 Nissan Altima


The Best Song From Every CD In The Dashboard Console Of My Gray 2001 Nissan Altima

1. Andrew W.K. - Party Hard
2. The Muffs - Every Single Thing
3. The Siddeleys - You Get What You Deserve
4. Os Mutantes - Panis et Circenses
5. The Maytals - Just Tell Me
6. The Riptides - Rules Of Love
7. Eater - Anne
8. Nips - I Don't Want Nobody To Love
9. Forgotten Rebels - Memory Lane
10. The Gizmos - Johnny Got A Gun
11. Suburban Lawns - Janitor
12. Ira! - NĂșcleo Base
13. The Poppees - Tender Love
14. The Scruffs - She Say Yea
15. The Smirks - The Devil Inside

https://www.mediafire.com/?98mzzqzdfn7timc

It's finally here: the meticulously curated mix of songs from all of the CDs in the dashboard console of my car. The nostalgia is palpable; it's inescapable. If you've been in my car, you know. These are the songs that defined a generation generations before I was even born. Or maybe not, I don't know. What I do know is I've been on a LOT of dates and girls come for the car, but they STAY for the CDs. Out now on KillPerry Records.

Artwork by the talented and mysterious and terrifying H. Gonzales.

No comments:

Post a Comment